TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a member of the Jewellers Association of Australia (JAA), Thomas Meihofer Jewellery Design (Thomas Meihofer) is a signatory to the JAA jewellery industry code of practice and thereby is pledged to observe the highest business and ethical standards as set forth by this code.
– your personal data is precious. Any information provided to us in the course of business, will not be passed on to any other company and the processing of your data will be done lawfully, fairly and transparently.
– we may use your email, telephone or postal address to send you promotional information from time to time, however, you can opt out of these communications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com , calling us on 08 9388 6288.
– all prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD), are inclusive of GST and are correct at the time of publication.
– prices may vary over time due to fluctuations in the AUD exchange rate and material costs. We endeavour to keep the prices on the website as up to date as possible, however there may be some instances where pricing may not be current. Therefore, we reserve the right, where necessary, to change prices without prior notification.
– chains and cables are not included in the price of pendants.
– Australian Consumer Law (ACL) provides consumers with certain rights and protections. Thomas Meihofer abides by ACL and is committed to treating consumers fairly at all times.
– if any dispute does arise with Thomas Meihofer, we will always do our best to sort things out. Please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 08 9388 6288 if you have an issue you wish to discuss.
– the entire content of this website is the property of Thomas Meihofer and is protected by Australian copyright law. The information contained herein is not to be published, distributed, manipulated or reproduced in any format.